Thursday, March 31, 2011

Motivation is lacking...

Yes it's true even a coach is not always motivated to get on the bike for training. This is why a training plan is so important, you set the goal for the week and you have to meet it. Mine for this week was 6 hours on the bike. So far I have zero, this leaves me with a couple long rides. So here it is 1 hour of intervals tomorrow, two hours on Saturday, and three hours on Sunday. See here's the deal, if I miss the mark for the week the only one I have to answer to is myself. I can always find away to justify why I didn't train. That's why having a coach is great, they want the data. If you don't have it there is someone to answer to other than yourself. However in the end it is your own performance that suffers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment